A Dallas and Lewisville Personal Injury Lawyer Representing Texas Accident Victims
Every year, thousands of people are injured in accidents caused by the reckless, careless actions of others, and need the assistance of a Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer. If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation under the law. Contact our office to discuss your Dallas area personal injury case with our Dallas and Lewisville personal injury lawyer today.
What Compensation Can You Receive
The amount of compensation that you could be awarded for your Dallas / Lewisville area personal injury claim will vary based on the individual circumstances of your case. Our Dallas and Lewisville personal injury attorney can discuss the specific details of your case with you and may be able to give you an estimated valuation for your case.
When your personal injury claim is successful, you may receive compensation for the following:
- Past and future medical expenses;
- Pain and suffering;
- Lost wages;
- Emotional distress; and
- Property loss.
Preserving Evidence for your Dallas and Lewisville Personal Injury Lawyer
In order for your case to be successful, your Dallas / Lewisville personal injury lawyer must be able to present sufficient evidence regarding your claim. If you are able to preserve evidence following your accident, your Dallas auto injury attorney can use that evidence as a bargaining tool when negotiating with insurance companies and may even use the evidence if your case proceeds to trial. If you are involved in any kind of accident, usually car accidents, taking the following steps can help increase your chances of having a successful personal injury claim.
- Document the details of the accident as soon as possible taking care to record key details such as how the accident occurred, when, where, and the type of injury suffered.
- Seek medical treatment from a professional even if you think your injuries are minor. Medical documentation of your injuries can prove invaluable to your personal injury claim.
- If there are witnesses to your accident write down their names and contact information so that your Lewisville personal injury attorney can contact them at a later date.
- Contact an auto injury attorney as soon as possible. While making a decision to pursue a legal claim against someone is never easy, many personal injury claims do have a statute of limitations. This means that your claim must be filed within a specific time period following the date of your accident. If the statute of limitations lapses before you file your claim, then you will lose any legal options that you may have had available.
Contact our Dallas and Lewisville Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in any kind of accident, find out what your options are. Contact The Casaubon Firm L.L.P. at (972) 221-4541 to discuss your case with our Lewisville personal injury attorney today. Our Dallas area personal lawyers can help anyone who has been in an accident in any of the following areas: Dallas, Ft. Worth, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, McKinney, Lewisville, Denton, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Addison, Keller, Little Elm, Arlington, Irving, Grapevine, as well as all other cities in and around the DFW area.